Primo Oval LG 300 Ceramic BBQ Grill
The Primo Oval LG 300 ceramic grill is perfect for cooking “large” amounts of food. Perfect as a primary grill or to complement your current gas grill, electric grill or smoker. Grill, bake, roast or smoke any food.
The Primo Oval LG 300 ceramic grill package includes not only your grill but cooking grates, ash tool, grate lifter, heat deflector racks & plates and a firebox divider! Everything you need for direct or indirect cooking.
The Primo Oval LG 300 is constructed of premium-grade ceramics, a cast iron top vent, easy-to-read thermometer that can be calibrated, two-piece reversible porcelain coated cooking grates and a stainless steel lower draft door. Made in the USA it comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty backed by a 20-Year Guarantee on the ceramics.
- Cooking Area: 300 sq in / 1,935 cm²
- Optional Rack System: 195 sq in / 1,258 cm²
- Total Cooking Area: 495 sq in / 3,193 cm²
- Cooking Grid: 15"" x 22"" / 38 cm x 56 cm
- Temperature Range: 150°-850°F+ / 66°C-454°C+
- Height: 64.14 cm / 22.25 in
- Width: 48.26 cm / 19 in
- Depth: 46.99 cm / 18.5 in
- Grill Weight: 145 lbs / 65.77 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Ceramic Parts, 5-Year on Metal Parts, 1-Year on Cast Iron Parts, 30 Days on Gaskets and Thermometer
Primo’s patented oval design delivers far more cooking flexibility that round ceramic grills by being able to simultaneously cook with two distinct cooking zones. Grill steaks on the direct side and roast tender foods like fish, seafood and vegetables on the indirect side at the same time without the tender food being overcooked and charred. Let’s face it, most food is not round. The oval design creates an extremely efficient cooking space so you can cook more food at the same time.
Please note you must purchase a set of Ceramic Feet with your Primo Grill in order to have a stable base for cooking and the correct airflow. The only exception to this is if you are purchasing a cradle/trolley/table as you will not require additional feet.