- Dyson Pure Cool™ purifier removes 99.95% of allergens and pollutants as small as 0.1 microns from the air
- Circulates with Air Multiplier™ technology.
- Dyson Pure Cool™ purifier fan removes: PM0.1, bacteria and viruses, PM2.5, Pollen and allergens, Pollutants, Odours
- 360° Glass HEPA filter captures 99.95% of ultrafine particles: A lower face velocity combined with the 360° Glass HEPA filter traps more harmful PM0.1 than other purifiers. A layer of activated carbon granules captures odours and harmful toxins like paint fumes. Rubber seals form a vacuum, sealing the filter within the machine
- Highly efficient filter fibre: The 360° Glass HEPA filter is constructed from 1.1 square metres of constructed borosilicate microfibres, pleated 254 times. Removes 99.95% of particles of any size, right down to PM0.1. To the left are two filters, magnified 100 times. One is the from the best-selling purifier in Japan, and the other is from the Dyson Pure Cool™ purifier fan.
- Purifiers all year round. Cools in summer: In colder weather, settings 1-3 will circulate purified air around the room. When you need personal cooling and purified air throughout the room, settings 4-10 will generate smooth, long-range airflow, simultaneously circulating purified air
- Only the Dyson Pure Cool™ purifier fan can sweep the whole room: With Air Multiplier™ technology for long-range projection, it circulates purified air around the whole room.
- Air Multiplier™ technology. A new way to project purified air.: Air is drawn in through the 360° Glass HEPA filter and then accelerated through the machine. It leaves the loop at a high velocity and is challenged by an airfoil-shaped ramp, creating a long-range steam of smooth air
- New filter in 60 seconds: Some purifiers rely on you changing, washing and drying your filters every month. Waiting for the filter to dry can result in six hours without a purifier. With the Dyson Pure Cool™ purifier fan, it takes less than 60 seconds to replace the filter. And only after a year of using it for 12 hours every day
- 70% quieter than the best selling purifier: The Dyson Pure Cool™ purifier fan is the only one accredited with the Quiet Mark. So with a built-in sleep timer, it's engineered for night-long purification.
- Sleep timer. Remote controlled.
- Dyson Pure Cool™ purifier fan
- Removes 99.95% of particles as small as PM0.1
- Removes 99.95% of particles as small as PM0.1, more than other purifiers: Including pollen, bacteria, viruses and PM2.5. Only the Dyson Pure Cool™ purifier fan is wrapped with a 360°, vacuum-sealed HEPA filter.
- Captures toxic fumes and odours: A layer of activated carbon granules captures Odours and harmful toxins like paint fumes
- Purifies all year round. Cools in summer Year-round purification and circulation. Smooth, long-range personal cooling in summer
- The only purifier that oscillates to sweep the room: Oscillates to project, and circulate, purified air across the whole room
- The smallest footprint: The Dyson Pure Cool™ purifier fan takes up to 70% less floor space than conventional purifiers
- No more fiddly maintenance: Instead of washing a filter every month, just replace it after a year of using it for 12 hours every day. And simply wipe with a cloth to clean
- 70% quieter than the best selling purifier: The Quiet Mark-accredited Dyson Pure Cool™ purifier fan is engineered for night-long purification. Its built-in sleep timer can be set for up to 9 hours
- Worldwide accreditations
- 2 Year Guarantee: All Dyson fans come with a 2 year guarantee, parts and labour.
- Weight: 4 kg
- Cord Length: 201 cm
- Total Height: 101.6 cm
- Base diameter/with plate: 19.5 cm
- Colorway: White/Silver
You might also like
All orders over €50
British Forces Cyprus
Real Trusted Reviews
Online Chat System