Those who like to grill well will opt for a grill from the Monroe Pro series.
Everything about the gas grills is well thought out and optimized down to the last detail. The end caps of the cooking hoods are made of solid cast aluminum and are therefore absolutely dimensionally stable and durable. The combustion chambers are also made of cast aluminum and indestructible stainless steel.
With the TURBO ZONE, the supreme discipline of steak is grilled to the point and the HEAT RANGE® burner system evenly maintains any desired temperature from low and slow to searing. Clean up? Also left to the professional. With SIMPLE CLEAN you clean your Monroe with the left hand.
And what's more: the extensive range of accessories meets every requirement.
Absolute star grilling.
Features that inspire:
- large-volume cooking hood made of stainless steel, integrated thermometer and high-quality cast aluminum side panels
- large PanoVision window for a clear view of the food to be grilled
- Infrared burner for juicy, crispy meat from the grill skewer
- Cooker with cover plate integrated in side shelf
- Stainless steel combustion chamber with cast aluminum side parts
- 3 continuously adjustable stainless steel burners for powerful direct and indirect grilling
- TURBO ZONE: quickly reaches temperatures of over 400 ° C on the grid for hot searing
- HEAT RANGE®: constant temperatures for low and high temperature cooking
- SIMPLE CLEAN: easy cleaning thanks to the individual parts of the combustion chamber that can be removed without tools
- SWITCH GRID: enamelled cast grate with a variety of grill options
- large, resonating warming rack made of stainless steel keeps food to be grilled warm
- Flame covers made of stainless steel protect the burners and optimize the heat distribution
- Batteryless piezo ignition in the control button enables safe ignition
- Stainless steel control panel
- removable fat drawer for easy cleaning
- 2 large side shelves made of stainless steel with front shelf
- 2 double-walled doors and control panel made of stainless steel
- The 11 kg gas cylinder can remain in the base cabinet during operation
|measurements and weight