Hewlett Packard Enterprise OfficeConnect 1405 8G v3, Unmanaged network switch, L2, Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), 10BASE-T,100BASE-TX,1000BASE-T, IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3u, 8192 entries
24 Month Warranty
Delivery 1 - 3 Days
The HPE OfficeConnect 1405 Switch Series is a plug-and-play unmanaged fixed-port Layer 2 switch designed for small offices. These switches are preconfigured with connections using low-cost Ethernet copper cabling. They are Class B certified, energy efficient and quiet. They support administration-friendly features such as auto-negotiation. Designed for high reliability, long life, and low power consumption, they are ideal for businesses concerned with total cost of ownership.
- New entry level 5G- and 8G- port switches for small offices.
- Plug and play, no configuration required.
- Quality of Service (QoS) and flow control for improved network efficiency.
- Energy Efficient Ethernet for low power consumption.
- 3 year warranty with 24X7 phone support for 90 days.
Ease of Use
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1405 Switch Series offers unmanaged plug-and-play simplicity.
- A comprehensive LED display with per-port indicators provides an at-a-glance view of status, activity, speed, and full duplex operation.
- Flow control helps to provide reliable communications during full-duplex operation.
- Connectivity and Performance
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1405 Switch Series with Auto-MDIX automatically adjusts to straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports.
- Jumbo packet support for Gigabit Ethernet ports only offers up to 9216-byte frame size to improve performance of larger data transfers.
Half/Full duplex auto-negotiating capability on every port doubles the throughput of every port.
Quality of Service (QoS)
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1405 Switch Series has IEEE 802.1p prioritization delivering data to devices based on priority and type of traffic.
- The switches support energy efficient Ethernet.
- Fanless design: enables quiet operation for deployment in open spaces (selected models).
- Green initiative support: provides support for RoHS and WEEE regulations.
- Energy savings: utilizes Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) standard (IEEE 802.3az) and idle-port powerdown for energy savings (v2 only).
Hewlett Packard Enterprise OfficeConnect 1405 8G v3. Switch type: Unmanaged network switch, Switch layer: L2. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Copper ethernet cabling technology: 10BASE-T,100BASE-TX,1000BASE-T. Networking standards: IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3u. MAC address table: 8192 entries, Switching capacity: 16 Gbit/s, Throughput: 11.8 Mpps. Colour of product: Grey
|Switch type||Unmanaged network switch|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Y|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||8|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)|
|Copper ethernet cabling technology||10BASE-T,100BASE-TX,1000BASE-T|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3u|
|Flow control support||Y|
|MAC address table||8192 entries|
|Switching capacity||16 Gbit/s|
|Latency (10-100 Mbps)||3 µs|
|Latency (1 Gbps)||2.6 µs|
|Colour of product||Grey|
|Packet buffer memory||1.5 MB|
|Power consumption (typical)||4.5 W|
|AC input voltage||100-240|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||N|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||15 - 95%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||15 - 95%|
All orders over €50
British Forces Cyprus
Online Chat System