This USB-C adapter fully supports 2.5Gbps Ethernet which is a solution based on IEEE 802.3bz standard, 2.5 times speed comparing to 1000Mbps Ethernet. Under the cost-efficient consideration of keep using Cat.5e or Cat.6 LAN cable, instead of upgrading to 10GbE, this adapter offers an advanced Internet surfing experience.
- Convert USB-C to 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45).
- With USB3.0 specification, data transfer rate up to 5Gbps, backward compatible with USB2.0/1.1.
- Support IPv4/IPv6 network, full-duplex mode, auto flip and flow control.
- Fully support IEEE 802.3 standard, compatible with 10/100/1000/2500Mbps data transfer.
- Support IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1P, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, IEEE 802.3az-2010(EEE), IEEE 802.3bz-2016(BGBASE-T).
- The network connection status indicator is convenient to understand the network working status.
- With aluminium housing, durable and elegant.
- Bus-powered, no power adapter needed.
- Plug and play, no driver required.