Haverland’s INERZIA Dry Stone radiators are specifically designed to effectively heat larger houses, public areas, communal stairwells, listed, public and commercial buildings, offices, etc.
These environments, which typically have high ceilings, open-plan design and large windows, were always considered to be expensive and difficult to heat using traditional heating methods. However, the high energy efficiency and intensified thermal performance of INERZIA ‘Dry Stone’ have made it a cost-effective and viable heating solution. The secret of Inerzia’s success lies in Haverland’s ‘ Dry Stone’ thermal technology. This lightweight, thermal medium provides a more imposing level of thermal performance.
- Fully controllable digital controlled thermostat
- Various outputs and sizes are available from 1000 W – 1800 W
- Safety thermal limiter
- Aluminium block with innovative design of curved elements
- Ceramic resistance with high thermal inertia
- Ease of installation
- Safe, clean and easy to operate
- No maintenance required – 100% efficient
- Slim line radiators – 100 mm deep
- UK plug and power cable
- IP20, Class I
All orders over €50
British Forces Cyprus
Online Chat System