A fast F2.8 aperture wide angle fixed lens for shooting in 35mm full-frame format
- Optimum performance for full-frame E-mount cameras
- Lightweight, with 35mm fixed focal length
- Carl Zeiss T coating minimises flare and ghosting
- Outstanding resolution and contrast - Three double-sided aspherical elements control aberration and the Carl Zeiss T* coating minimises flare and ghosting.
- Versatile 35mm focal length - A fixed focal length remains constant during focusing and makes for a lightweight, portable lens.
- Bright F2.8 aperture - The fast lens combines a compact design with a large circular aperture that offers elegant bokeh.
- Dust and moisture resistant design - Dust and moisture resistant seals allow you to keep shooting in harsh conditions.
- Supplied lens hood for flare reduction - The ALC-SH129 cap-type lens hood works with 40.5mm filters, a perfect match for the compact lens barrel.
Sony SEL35F28Z. Lens structure (elements/groups): 7/5, Lens type: Wide lens, Closest focusing distance: 0.35 m. Maximum magnification: 0.12x. Diameter: 6.15 cm, Filter size: 4.9 cm, Length: 3.65 cm
Lens structure (elements/groups)
Minimum aperture number
Maximum aperture number
Lens mount interface
Closest focusing distance
(There are 10 other products in the same category)