- Easy-to-carry lens retracts down to just 29.9mm.
- Power zoom with smooth, quiet action.
- ED glass enhances quality and precision.
- The lens that goes where you go - with a slim, compact design that retracts down to 29.9mm, it’s perfect for travel.
- Effortless zooming - the first E-mount lens with an electrically driven zoom, it has a smooth, silent operation – ideal for shooting video.
- Noise-free shots even in low light - with a constant maximum aperture of F4, you can use fast shutter speeds without raising ISO sensitivity unnecessarily.
- Ready when you are - as soon as camera power is turned on, the lens extends and is ready for shooting.
- Flexibility and control - in AF (Auto Focus) mode the dual-function control ring handles zoom; in MF (Manual Focus) mode, the ring offers manual control.
- Big-lens performance - Extra-Low Dispersion glass and four aspherical lens elements deliver accurate, distortion-free images.
- Blur at its best - thanks to the circular aperture you can capture attractive foreground and background blur effects.
- Built-in image stabilisation - Optical SteadyShot not only reduces camera shake during handheld shooting but also improves performance in low-light conditions.
Sony SELP1650. Component for: SLR, Lens structure (elements/groups): 9/8, Closest focusing distance: 0.25 m. Camera brands compatibility: Sony, Maximum magnification: 0.215x, Compatibility: NEX-C3A, NEX-F3K, NEX-3D, NEX-C3D, NEX-5, NEX-5RK, NEX-5ND, NEX-5A, NEX-5K, NEX-F3D, NEX-3A,.... Product colour: Black. Diameter: 6.47 cm, Filter size: 4.05 cm, Length: 2.99 cm
Camera brands compatibility
Lens structure (elements/groups)
Minimum aperture number
Maximum aperture number
Lens mount interface
Closest focusing distance
(There are 10 other products in the same category)