Do you need a cost-effective server that can keep pace with your data growth while providing options to manage and deliver performance? The HP ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server delivers an optimized 2U server, designed with the right balance of expandability, performance, reliability and manageability all in a new compact chassis, making it the ideal platform for SMBs and Enterprises running the "New Style of IT", applications such as Hadoop, Cloud and mobility applications which need right mix of compute and storage.
Scalability and Performance To Meet the New Standard of Growing Data Center Needs
- The HP ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server provides ample storage capacity on demand with drive configurations ranging from 4 to 12 Large Form Factor (LFF) or 8 to 16 Small Form Factor (SFF) HP SmartDrives, with flexibility of LFF non-hot plug (NHP) options at the right economics.
- It supports up to two Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 processors with up to 12 cores and 16 DIMM slots of HP DDR4 Smart Memory offering improved performance and efficiency.
- Comes standard with 2x1GbE and choice of HP FlexibleLOM 1 or PCIe standup 1GbE or 10GbE Adapters provide you flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- Up to six (6) PCIe 3.0 riser slots to support a wide range of GPUs and networking cards offering increased IO bandwidth and seamless expandability.
- Embedded SATA HP Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller for boot and data. Choice of HP Smart Array Controllers with increased performance, data availability with 12Gb/s SAS technology or HP Smart HBAs with reliable high performance SAS connectivity capable of running HBA mode or simple RAID mode.
High Availability and Efficiency for Dense Storage Applications
- The HP ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server supports HP SmartDrive technology which improves serviceability and prevents data loss with features, such as, self-describing LEDs and a Do Not Remove icon.
- HP SmartMemory prevents data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling. Support of up to 512 GB max capacity with speeds up to 2133 MHz with up to 14% 2 performance gain.
- 80 PLUS certified entry-level redundant HP Power Supplies provide up to 94% 1 efficiency which combined with HP power management features leads to reduction of power consumption.
- Improved ambient temperature standard with ASHRAE A3 and A4 3 helps customers reduce cooling expense.
- ENERGY STAR® 1 qualified server configurations illustrate a continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
- With HP ProLiant DL180 server, HP OneView provides converged management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
- Online personalized dashboard for converged infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HP Insight Online.
- Configure in UEFI boot mode, provision local and remote with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits.
- Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HP iLO.
- Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with HP Smart Update, consisting of HP SUM and SPP.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise DL180 Gen9, ProLiant. Processor frequency: 2.1 GHz, Processor family: Intel Xeon E5 v4, Processor model: E5-2620V4. Internal memory: 16 GB, Internal memory type: DDR4-SDRAM, Maximum internal memory: 512 GB. Total storage capacity: 600 GB, Hard drive size: 2.5", Hard drive interface: Serial ATA, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS). Ethernet interface type: Gigabit Ethernet. Chassis type: Rack (2U)
|Processor frequency||2.1 GHz|
|Processor family||Intel Xeon E5 v4|
|Number of processors installed||1|
|Processor cache type||Smart Cache|
|Processor cache||20 MB|
|System bus rate||8 GT/s|
|Maximum number of SMP processors||2|
|Processor socket||LGA 2011-v3|
|Processor boost frequency||3 GHz|
|Processor lithography||14 nm|
|Processor operating modes||64-bit|
|Number of QPI links||2|
|Maximum internal memory supported by processor||1536 GB|
|Memory types supported by processor||DDR4-SDRAM|
|Memory clock speeds supported by processor||1600,1866,2133 MHz|
|Memory bandwidth supported by processor (max)||68.3 GB/s|
|Memory channels supported by processor||Quad|
|ECC supported by processor||Y|
|Execute Disable Bit||Y|
|Thermal Monitoring Technologies||Y|
|Maximum number of PCI Express lanes||40|
|Processor package size||52.5 x 51|
|Supported instruction sets||AVX 2.0|
|Physical Address Extension (PAE)||Y|
|Physical Address Extension (PAE)||46 bit|
|Embedded options available||Y|
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||85 W|
|Conflict Free processor||Y|
|Internal memory||16 GB|
|Internal memory type||DDR4-SDRAM|
|Maximum internal memory||512 GB|
|Memory slots||16 DIMM|
|Memory clock speed||2400 MHz|
|Total storage capacity||600 GB|
|Number of hard drives installed||2|
|Hard drive size||2.5"|
|Hard drive interface||Serial ATA, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)|
|Maximum storage capacity||32 TB|
|Hard drive capacity||300 GB|
|RAID levels||0, 1, 5, 10|
|Number of hard drives supported||8|
|On-board graphics adapter||N|
|Ethernet interface type||Gigabit Ethernet|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||2|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||2|
|PCI Express slots version||3.0|
|Chassis type||Rack (2U)|
|Optical drive type||N|
|Operating system installed||N|
|Compatible operating systems||Microsoft Windows ServernRed Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)nSUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES)nOracle SolarisnVMware|
|CPU configuration (max)||2|
|Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology||Y|
|Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)||N|
|Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)||Y|
|Intel® Hyper Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)||Y|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology||2.0|
|Intel® vPro™ Technology||Y|
|Intel Flex Memory Access||N|
|Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI)||Y|
|Intel Trusted Execution Technology||Y|
|Intel Enhanced Halt State||Y|
|Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)||Y|
|Intel Demand Based Switching||Y|
|Intel® Secure Key||Y|
|Intel® OS Guard||Y|
|Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)||Y|
|Processor ARK ID||92986|
|Redundant power supply (RPS) support||Y|
|Power supply||900 W|
|Number of redundant power supplies supported||2|
|Number of redundant power supplies installed||1|
|Energy Star certified||N|
All orders over €50
British Forces Cyprus
Online Chat System