Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant DL360 Gen9 2.1GHz E5-2620V4 500W Rack (1U) server
2 in Stock in Stock
Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant DL360 Gen9, 2.1 GHz, Intel Xeon E5 v4, E5-2620V4, Smart Cache, 20 MB, 8 GT/s
Warning: Last items in stock!
Does your data center need a performance driven dense 1U server that you can confidently deploy for virtualization, data base, or high-performance computing? The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server delivers a 1U chassis with up to two processors, delivering an optimal unit that combines high-performance, low energy consumption, improved uptime, and increased density. Leveraging Intel’s latest E5-2600 v4 processors with 21% 1 performance gain, plus the latest HPE 2400 MHz DDR4 SmartMemory supporting up to 1.5 TB and up to 23% 2 performance increase.
Manage your DL360 Gen9 Server in any IT environment by automating the most essential server lifecycle management tasks WITH OneView and iLO: deploy, update, monitor and maintain with ease.
Dense and Flexible High-Performance Compute Power
- The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server has up to 24 HPE DDR4 SmartMemory DIMM slots with up to 1.5 TB max memory, built-in intelligence to improve performance, reduce downtime and energy costs resulting in up to 23% better throughput performance. 2
- You have a choice of Embedded 4x1GbE, HP FlexibleLOM, PCIe standup 1GbE to 40GbE adapters which provides flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- Achieve greater capacity with flexible drive configuration options with up to ten SFF, four LFF drive along with support for NVMe PCIe SSDs delivering optimal performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics.
- HPE Persistent Memory, the world’s first Non-volatile DIMM (NVDIMM) optimized on ProLiant, offering unprecedented levels of performance for databases and analytic workloads.
Industry-Leading Energy Efficiency for a Quicker Return on Your Investment
- The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server supports industry standard Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 and E5-2600 v4 processors with up to 22 cores and 1.5 TB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
- The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server supports improved ambient temperature standards with HP Extended Ambient Operating Support (ASHRAE A3 and A4) helping to reduce your cooling expenses.
- High efficiency redundant HPE Flexible Slot Power Supplies provide up to 96% efficiency (Titanium), HP Flexible Slot Battery Backup module and support for the HP Power Discovery Services offering.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified server configurations illustrate a continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
- With the HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server, HPE OneView provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
- Online personalized dashboard for Converged Infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HPE Insight Online.
- Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your DL360 Gen9 Server remotely, out of band with HPE iLO.
- Configure in Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode, provision local and remote with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits.
- Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with Smart Update, consisting of Smart Update Manager (SUM) and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP).
Industry Leading Serviceability
- The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server comes with a complete set of Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk and helping customers realize agility and stability. HPE provides consulting to transform your infrastructure; services to deploy, migrate and support your new ProLiant Servers.
- HPE provides consulting advice to transform and modernize your infrastructure; services to deploy, migrate and support your new ProLiant servers and education to help you succeed quickly.
- Worldwide availability, service and support for customers who have multiple data centers in multiple countries.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise DL360 Gen9, ProLiant. Processor frequency: 2.1 GHz, Processor family: Intel Xeon E5 v4, Processor model: E5-2620V4. Internal memory: 16 GB, Internal memory type: DDR4-SDRAM, Maximum internal memory: 768 GB. Hard drive size: 2.5", Hard drive interface: Serial ATA, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS), Maximum storage capacity: 20 TB. LAN controller: HP 331i, Ethernet interface type: Gigabit Ethernet. Chassis type: Rack (1U)
|Processor frequency||2.1 GHz|
|Processor family||Intel Xeon E5 v4|
|Number of processors installed||1|
|Processor cache type||Smart Cache|
|Processor cache||20 MB|
|System bus rate||8 GT/s|
|Processor socket||LGA 2011-v3|
|Processor boost frequency||3 GHz|
|Processor lithography||14 nm|
|Processor operating modes||64-bit|
|Number of QPI links||2|
|Maximum internal memory supported by processor||1536 GB|
|Memory types supported by processor||DDR4-SDRAM|
|Memory clock speeds supported by processor||1600,1866,2133 MHz|
|Memory bandwidth supported by processor (max)||68.3 GB/s|
|Memory channels supported by processor||Quad|
|ECC supported by processor||Y|
|Execute Disable Bit||Y|
|Thermal Monitoring Technologies||Y|
|Maximum number of PCI Express lanes||40|
|Processor package size||52.5 x 51|
|Supported instruction sets||AVX 2.0|
|Physical Address Extension (PAE)||Y|
|Physical Address Extension (PAE)||46 bit|
|Embedded options available||Y|
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||85 W|
|Conflict Free processor||Y|
|Internal memory||16 GB|
|Internal memory type||DDR4-SDRAM|
|Maximum internal memory||768 GB|
|Memory slots||24 DIMM|
|Memory clock speed||2400 MHz|
|Memory layout (slots x size)||1 x 16 GB|
|Hard drive size||2.5"|
|Hard drive interface||Serial ATA, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS)|
|Maximum storage capacity||20 TB|
|Number of hard drives supported||8|
|On-board graphics adapter||N|
|LAN controller||HP 331i|
|Ethernet interface type||Gigabit Ethernet|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||4|
|Serial ports quantity||1|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||4|
|PCI Express slots version||3.0|
|Chassis type||Rack (1U)|
|Optical drive type||N|
|Operating system installed||N|
|Compatible operating systems||Microsoft Windows ServernCanonical UbuntunRed Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)nSUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES)nOracle SolarisnVMwarenCitrix XenServer|
|CPU configuration (max)||2|
|Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology||Y|
|Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)||N|
|Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)||Y|
|Intel® Hyper Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)||Y|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology||2.0|
|Intel® vPro™ Technology||Y|
|Intel Flex Memory Access||N|
|Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI)||Y|
|Intel Trusted Execution Technology||Y|
|Intel Enhanced Halt State||Y|
|Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)||Y|
|Intel Demand Based Switching||Y|
|Intel® Secure Key||Y|
|Intel® OS Guard||Y|
|Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)||Y|
|Processor ARK ID||92986|
|Redundant power supply (RPS) support||Y|
|Power supply||500 W|
|Number of redundant power supplies installed||1|
|Energy Star certified||Y|