DC50 Multi Floor weighs just 5.4kg but has the performance of a full-size upright. The technology inside has not simply been 'shrunk', but concentrated - every angle and dimension re-engineered.
Four key cleaner head technologies combine to give DC50 Multi Floor Dyson's most advanced cleaner head technology yet. It has been engineered for increased dirt pick-up across all floors.
The cleaner head adjusts automatically to different floor types, and the brush bar contains carbon fibre filaments for removing fine dust from hard floors.
Like all Dyson vacuums, DC50 Multi Floor has no bag, so there's no loss of suction. Instead, patented cyclone technology spins dust and dirt from the air.
With 2 Tier Radial™ cyclones, DC50 Multi Floor has 19 cyclones that work in parallel across two tiers to generate high centrifugal forces. More microscopic particles as small as 0.5 microns are captured from the airflow.
- Multi cyclonic technology.
- HEPA filter.
- Hose stretches up to 2.7m.
- Capacity of dustbin 0.8 litre.
- Adjustable floorhead.
- Includes combination floor nozzle.
- Plastic telescopic extension tubes.
- Suitable for carpets and hard floor.
- 7.6m power cord.
- Size H106.5, W35.5, D28cm.
- Weight 5.4kg.
- Carpet pick up rating: C.
- Hard floor pick up rating: A.
- Overall energy rating: B.
- Total emissions: A.
- DB90 noise level.
- 34 kWh usage per year.
All orders over €50
British Forces Cyprus
Online Chat System